Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Out Of This World Ornaments

I feel bad, because I have long ago lost the link to the craft site that shows how to make these.
I will keep looking, so I can give that person full credit. They deserve it!

But, I thought the idea was amazing, simple, easy to remember, and inexpensive, so I decided to make it this year's holiday ornament.

All you do is buy clear glass bulbs, pour floor wax in them to coat, then shake different glitter colors in them. Neat. This is a bad photo, and I'll post more once they're dry, but they really do look like nebulae!!



UPDATE: I was able to find two sites that do something similar, but not exactly the nebular desing I was looking for. Instead of pouring all one color in, you dash multipe colors in. They are both good tutorials, though, and you can see how easy they are to make. You can find them here and here.

I'm not blogging step-by-step, because this isn't a craft blog.

This is a space blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment